- Collection and Use of Personal Information. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share your personal information with third parties for commercial purposes except as described in paragraph 3 below. If you provide us with personal information through our website (for example, by sending an e-mail invitation, purchasing our products online or applying for employment online), which is not required to access our site, we retain that information for the purpose for which it is provided.
- Children’s Privacy. We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13. In the event that we become aware that we have been provided information about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our records.
- Non-Personal Information. We may collect certain non-personal information about you and your use of our site whenever you visit us online. For each visitor to the site, our web server automatically collects the following non-personally identifiable information: your Internet service provider's address, the referring URL, and information on the pages you access on our site. We may also collect information such as site traffic statistics and operating system and browser type. We also use third-party software that tracks traffic directed to wildflowerbread.com from affiliate web sites and the purchases that result from this traffic. This information is aggregated and is not tied to an individual purchase. This information will not personally identify you or be correlated to you individually for external purposes. We may collect, compile, store, publish, promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all such non-personal information, so long as such information does not personally identify you. When we share such information with other companies, it is not traceable to any particular user, and will not be used to contact you. If we do correlate any such information to you, it will be treated like any other personal information under this statement.
- Career Opportunities. We provide an opportunity to apply for positions with us on the site. Any information you submit as part of a job application will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Control of Your Information. We may provide certain opportunities to express preferences regarding our use of information that you provide, such as opportunities to decline to receive informational emails. If you want us to remove all or certain of your information from our records, please contact us as follows: Wildflower Bread Company, Attn: Customer Service, 16059 North 82nd Street, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260-1800. You must describe the information that you want removed in sufficient detail to allow us to locate that information in our records. Please note that a request to remove information may prevent us from providing certain products or services to you. If you want to update or correct any information that we have about you in our records, please contact us as described above in this paragraph. You must describe the information in sufficient detail to allow us to make the appropriate update or correction. We cannot be responsible for verifying the authenticity of requests to remove, update or correct information. However, we reserve the right to refuse to modify information if we request proof of authority and the requesting party does not furnish appropriate proof of authority. Please note that we can only modify information in our records and do not have the ability to modify third-party records.
- Security. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and take precautions that we deem reasonable and appropriate to maintain the security of personal information in our possession. However, we cannot assume responsibility for a compromise of security, and we do not maintain control over information in the possession of third-parties.
- Changes in our Business. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy restaurants, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Policy. Also, in the unlikely event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Policy Changes. From time to time we may use information in ways not previously described in this Policy. Any material changes in our practices governed by this Policy will be reflected in modifications to this Policy. If you object to any changes in this Policy, you should submit a request to remove your information from our records as described above in paragraph 7.